Spinach Dip is a popular favorite! Enjoy it as a halftime snack during football season, your family will thank you for making it.
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed, rinsed, and drained
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
- 1 pinch salt, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, to taste
- French baguette bread, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Butter baking dish
- In a large bowl, blend together sour cream and cream cheese until thick and smooth. Add spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, Parmesan cheese, dried chopped onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes to bowl, then stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer spinach dip to prepared baking dish and smooth it out to an even layer.
- Bake spinach dip for 10 minutes or until hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve spinach dip immediately with sliced French bread for dipping.