Try this new twist on delicious wafer cookies for a sweet treat!
- Dark, milk or white chocolate for melting
- Toppings for decorating, such as coconut flakes and pecans
- Wafer cookies- you can use Vanilla, Hazelnut, or Chocolate flavors
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each time. Do this a few times. Once the chocolate looks like it’s almost melted with just a few lumps, don’t microwave it again, just stir the chocolate until it is completely smooth.
- Gently insert the stick into the wafer cookies and dip the wafers straight down into the chocolate until they are completely covered with melted chocolate.
- Add coconut flakes or pecan Then, put them in the fridge so that the chocolate can harden.
Wafer pops will be ready in about 30 minutes.