tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
Savor the Sweet Simplicity: Irresistible Arroz con Leche Recipe for a Taste of Tradition!Ingredients:- 4 1/2 cups of water - 1 cinnamon stick - 1 Cup of rice soaked in hot water for 20 minutes and drained - 1 can of condensed milk - 1 can of evaporated milk - 1/2 cup...
Hearty Comfort in Every Bite: Master the Art of Shepherd's Pie with this Delicious Recipe!Ingredients:4 servings 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste 3 large (1 1/2 to 2 pounds) potatoes, peeled and quartered 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, divided 1 medium onion,...
The combination of savory Cotija cheese and spicy jalapeños takes classic cornbread to a whole new level.Ingredients: 1 1/4 cups yellow cornmeal 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 egg 1 cup...