tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
Super crispy fish sticks are flavored with lemon and garlic! They are crunchy and delicious when dipped in the jalapeño tartar sauce.Ingredients: 1 pound fresh tilapia 2 eggs, lightly beaten ⅔ cup crushed potato chips 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs...
Soft tacos are so good we're sure you'll crave whipping up a batch tonight. You'll find Beef Shoulder Steak in our weekly offers!Ingredients: 2 beef Shoulder Steaks Boneless, diced 6 small flour tortillas, warmed 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing 2 tablespoons chopped...
Delicious no-bake mascarpone peach cheesecake is made with simple ingredients and season peaches. You can find everything you need in our stores.Ingredients: 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (250g) ¼ cup light brown sugar ¼ teaspoon kosher salt ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon...