tropical cheesecake fruit salad
TIMING 15 MIN
- 8 oz. cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 8 oz. cool whip-thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 6 cups chopped fruit (I used crushed canned pineapple, kiwi, bananas, maraschino cherries and mango)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut (divided)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted flaked coconut +1 Tbsp. shredded coconut to sprinkle on top before serving
- Beat together softened cream cheese with sugar and vanilla until light and smooth.
- Stir in thawed Cool Whip (or whipped cream) and shredded coconut .
- In a large bowl place crushed pineapple(drained), diced mango and kiwi, sliced bananas and maraschino cherries(drained). Add cream cheese mixture and gently fold in.
- Before serving sprinkled with toasted flaked coconut and 1 tbsp. shredded coconut.
Serve immediately or place in the fridge to chill.
Try our new recipes!
MEDITERRANEAN PASTA SALAD
This delicious pasta salad is a perfect side dish for your Father’s Day party. You can make it ahead and serve cold or room temperature.Ingredients: Bow Tie Pasta (cooked) Baby Spinach Feta Cheese 1/4-pint Grape Tomatoes 1/3 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar 1/3 Cup Balsamic...
Noodles are trending! Flavorful yakisoba noodles and veggies are easy to whip up. Find all the ingredients in our store and enjoy today! Ingredients: 1 yakisoba noodles package 3tablespoons canola oil 1small yellow onion, thinly sliced. 2medium carrots, peeled...
ITALIAN GRINDER SUB
The traditional Sub Sandwich is a just delicious. Make one today and enjoy it anywhere!Ingredients: For the Sub 16ounce Italian loaf of bread 1/2pound medium sliced deli provolone cheese 1/2pound thinly sliced deli ham 1/4pound thinly sliced deli turkey...