PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
This is a great option to keep your resolutions and healthy goals going. Find the freshest ingredients at El Super for all your detox juices.Ingredients: 1 cup pineapple (chunks) 2 celery sticks 1 cucumber 1 tsp honey Directions:Mix all ingredients in the blender or...
This easy Garlic Butter Shrimp with Lemon and wine is cooked in a skillet in just 20 minutes. Great with pasta, baguette, or rice!Ingredients: 1-pound uncooked large shrimp peeled and deveined 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper...
January is the month for resolutions and healthy goals. Find the freshest ingredients at El Super for detox juice! Cucumber and apple juice is ideal for those suffering from fluid retention and helps eliminate abdominal inflammation.Ingredients: 1/4 cup parsley 1/4...