PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
A simple and delicious recipe to enjoy any day of the week.Ingredients: 1 cup rice 2 cups chicken broth 3 poblano chiles: roasted, peeled, clean, seeds removed 1/4 onion, finely chopped 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped 2 tbsp butter Salt and pepper Cilantro Yellow...
Tuna empanadas are a crowd pleaser, especially during Lent season. Make a batch today with our delicious recipe.Ingredients: 2 Tuna cans, 12 oz each Roma Tomatoes ½ onion 2 Cloves of Garlic 3 tbsp. of Olive Oil 1 Parsley bunch Chicken seasoning powder Salt to taste...
Simple, inexpensive, and delicious for this Lent season! Serve hot. You can even add some bananas which give it an amazing sweetness!Ingredients: 6 Roma tomatoes 1/2 Onion 1 LB. Lentils 2 tablespoons Olive Oil Tomato puree Chicken Broth Chicken Bouillon Seasoning...