Snack-size quesadillas with refried beans, rotisserie chicken and melted cheese are SO SO GOOD!
You can find every ingredient at our stores so you can try this recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup refried beans
- 12 street tacos flour tortillas
- 3 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- CHICKEN FILLING: In a medium bowl, combine chicken, cheese, salsa and cilantro; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread refried beans on half of the tortilla; top with CHICKEN FILLING, folding over to seal. Repeat with remaining tortillas to make 12 quesadillas.
- Heat 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium low heat. Working in batches, add quesadillas to the skillet in a single layer and cook until golden brown, about 1-2 minutes per side; keep warm in oven up to 30 minutes. Repeat with remaining canola oil and quesadillas.