Mango Margaritas are a delightful twist to the classic cocktail. Enjoy one this holiday weekend.
- 4-ounce blanco tequila
- 2-ounce mango puree (frozen mango chunks)
- 2-ounce fresh lime juice
- 1-ounce triple sec
- 1-ounce simple syrup
- splash of soda water
- Add 4-6 ounces of frozen mango to a food processor and blend it until smooth.
- For the salted rim, take a lime or mango wedge and coat the rim of a double old-fashioned glass. Dip in salt, rotating until coated.
- Combine all ingredients (except soda water) in a shaker with ice.
- Shake vigorously and pour all contents into a double old-fashioned glass.
- Top with a splash of soda water and garnish with a lime wheel.