This refreshing drink us perfect for hot summer days! Shop at El Super and prepare it today.
- 1 package of Hibiscus dry flower
- 4 cups (24 ounces) water
- 2 small limes (about 4 tablespoons lime juice), plus lime rounds for garnish
- sparkling water or club soda
- Ice, for serving
Honey Simple Syrup*
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- To prepare the tea, heat the water to a high simmer, Add hibiscus and let it cook 10-15 min. Remove the flowers and let the hibiscus water cool.
- To make the honey syrup: Combine equal parts honey and water (2 tbsp.) in a microwave-safe bowl or small saucepan. Warm in the microwave o just until you can completely stir the honey into the water. Set aside.
- Fill your medium glasses with ice. Fill each halfway with hibiscus tea. Top each with about a tablespoon of lime juice and 1 teaspoon of the honey simple syrup and stir to combine. Fill the rest of each glass with sparkling water, gently stirring afterward to combine.