Spooky delights await! Unveil the magic of Halloween with our wickedly delicious treats.
- 10 strawberries
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon shortening
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 10 Rice Krispies Treats
- Red candy melts
- Edible Halloween Eyes
- Wash strawberries and dry completely with paper towels.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate and shortening at 50% power; stir until smooth.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate mixture; place on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet
- In microwave, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Dip a toothpick into melted chocolate and draw a mouth on each ghost.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt red candy melts: stir until smooth. Coat all rice Krispies and add candy eyes in any spooky combination.