Simply good and easy Tilapia Tacos!
- 4- 6 inch whole grain tortillas
- 4 tilapia filets
- 2 avocados, diced
- ½ cup cilantro chopped
- 8 radishes thinly sliced
- one lime
- oil misting spray
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly mist tortillas with oil and place directly on hot grill. Grill for about 1 minute on one side, flip and continue for one more minute. Watch them because some grills are hotter than others! Remove to platter.
- Spray a grated pan with the oil and place on the grill. Lightly spray the fish and place on the pan. Grill for about 1-2 minutes and then flip and continue grilling for about 1-2 minutes more or until fish is cooked through. Remove to platter.
- Place tortillas on plates, top with radishes, fish, cilantro, avocado, and serve with lime wedges.