TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ¼ cup seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Turn salmon once while marinating. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5-7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Try our new recipes!
Super crispy fish sticks are flavored with lemon and garlic! They are crunchy and delicious when dipped in the jalapeño tartar sauce.Ingredients: 1 pound fresh tilapia 2 eggs, lightly beaten ⅔ cup crushed potato chips 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs...
Soft tacos are so good we're sure you'll crave whipping up a batch tonight. You'll find Beef Shoulder Steak in our weekly offers!Ingredients: 2 beef Shoulder Steaks Boneless, diced 6 small flour tortillas, warmed 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing 2 tablespoons chopped...
Delicious no-bake mascarpone peach cheesecake is made with simple ingredients and season peaches. You can find everything you need in our stores.Ingredients: 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (250g) ¼ cup light brown sugar ¼ teaspoon kosher salt ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon...