TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ¼ cup seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Turn salmon once while marinating. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5-7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Try our new recipes!
Savor the Sweet Simplicity: Irresistible Arroz con Leche Recipe for a Taste of Tradition!Ingredients:- 4 1/2 cups of water - 1 cinnamon stick - 1 Cup of rice soaked in hot water for 20 minutes and drained - 1 can of condensed milk - 1 can of evaporated milk - 1/2 cup...
Hearty Comfort in Every Bite: Master the Art of Shepherd's Pie with this Delicious Recipe!Ingredients:4 servings 1 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste 3 large (1 1/2 to 2 pounds) potatoes, peeled and quartered 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter, divided 1 medium onion,...
The combination of savory Cotija cheese and spicy jalapeños takes classic cornbread to a whole new level.Ingredients: 1 1/4 cups yellow cornmeal 3/4 cup Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder 1/2 teaspoon salt 1 egg 1 cup...