The perfect comfort food! Potato skins and Hormel Chili- easy to make and so satisfying!
- 4 medium Idaho russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (15‐ounce) can of HORMEL® Chili With Beans or No Beans
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup HORMEL® Real Bacon Bits
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- Heat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash and scrub potatoes; pat dry. Place potatoes on aluminum foil-lined baking sheet. Rub with oil and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake 45 minutes or until potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
4. Let stand 10 minutes.
5. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, gently scoop out potato insides, leaving a ¼-inch border on bottom and sides; careful not to tear or pierce sides or bottom. Reserve potato center for another use.
6. Spoon chili into potatoes. Top with cheese.
7. Bake 10 minutes or until heated through.
8. Top each potato with bacon bits, 1 tablespoon sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.