TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 pound salmon filet, cut into 3 pieces
- ¼ cup seasoning sauce
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Hot cooked rice
- Cooked assorted vegetables
- Mix seasoning sauce, lime juice, sugar, ginger and garlic in a medium bowl. Place salmon in sauce; mix well to coat all sides. Cover; refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Turn salmon once while marinating. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook salmon (reserving marinade) for 5-7 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily. Do not overcook. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Cook reserved marinade in same skillet for 3 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Serve sauce on the side with cooked rice and vegetables.
Try our new recipes!
AMERICAN PIESurprise your family with 4 of July patriotic pie crust recipe!PREP TIME 60 mins COOK TIME 70 minsTOTAL TIME 3 hrs 10 mins SERVINGS 12 servings INGREDIENTSCRUST 3 1/2 cups flour 3 1/2 teaspoons sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 14 ounces butter (3 1/2 sticks),...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS Batter 1 cup of Fiesta ALL PURPOSE flour 1 tsp Cumin 1 tsp All Ground Pepper 1 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Seasoning Salt 1/2 bottle Mineral Water 1/2 bottle Beer 1 tbs Chicken Bouillon 2 tbs yellow mustard + 2 tbs...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS 1 tbs Liquid shortening 1 cup of frozen corn 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 jalapeños (chopped) 1 red pepper (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp black pepper Warm an iron cast skillet and add the liquid...