Life is better with burritos, right? Try this easy and fast recipe for chicken burritos.
- 2 cups of cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 large tortillas
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 diced avocado
- 1/2 cup of Mexican cheese blend
- Mix shredded chicken, cilantro, avocado and cheese.
- Lay a tortilla flat and add 1/4 of th chicken mixture, form a roll and repeat the process for all four tortillas.
- Pour 1 tbsp oil into a pan and cook each burrito for 2 minutes each side until reach a golden brown color.
- Serve warm.