Soft tacos are so good we’re sure you’ll crave whipping up a batch tonight. You’ll find Beef Shoulder Steak in our weekly offers!
- 2 beef Shoulder Steaks Boneless, diced
- 6 small flour tortillas, warmed
- 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Add chopped steak to marinade. Leave them for at least 3 hours in the fridge.
- Remove steak tips from marinade. Place steaks tips on a hot pan.
- Serve in tortillas with toppings (lettuce, tomato and guacamole). Enjoy!
Thinly sliced lettuce, chopped tomato, and guacamole