Enter To Win A $250 Gift Card For Your Viewing Party With Friends!
Register and WIN
VALID 11/16/22 – 12/20/22
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CA, NM, AZ, NV AND TX 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER WHO RESIDE WITHIN FIFTY (50) MILES OF ANY EL SUPER SUPERMARKET ONLY.
- HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter EL SUPER SOCCER EXTRAVAGANZA SWEEPSTAKES TO WIN ONE OF FIVE $250 GIFT CARDS FOR EL SUPER MARKETS. (“Sweepstakes”): 1.) ONLINE: Beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST on November 16, 2022, through 11:59 p.m. PST on December 20, 2022, log on to www.elsupermarkets.com and follow the on-screen entry instructions. Limit of one entry per person, household or email address for the duration of the sweepstakes. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or more than one entry during the duration of the sweepstakes will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. OR 2.) BY MAIL: Submit your name on a 3″ x 5″ piece of paper, handprint your name, complete address, email address, daytime and evening telephone numbers and favorite El Super store location to shop at, and mail to: EL SUPER SOCCER EXTRAVAGANZA SWEEPSTAKES, Attn: El Super Promotions, 14601B. Lakewood Blvd, Paramount, CA 90723. The entry must fulfill all Sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. All entries must be received by December 20, 11:59 p.m. PST. Limit one entry per person, household for the duration of the sweepstakes, regardless of method of entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to residents of Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada only, 18 years of age and older as of 10/01/2022 except for employees of El Super, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties”), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Winners must reside within 50 miles of a “El Super” supermarket location. Void where prohibited.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of promotion administrator, as final and binding as it relates to the content.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One winner will be selected in a random drawing each week during the duration of the promotion beginning November 16 and ending prior to December 20, 2022, from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend upon the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within five (5) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Promotion Parties shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
- PRIZES: GRAND PRIZE: (1) One El Super Gift Card. Value: $250.00. There will be a total of (5) Grand prizes – one every week — during the duration of the Promotion. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Limit one prize per individual/household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the promotion administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the sweepstakes. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phones lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants’ or any person’s computer; (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this sweepstakes; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of the prize winner; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified. If there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the promotion administrator reserves the right to modify or terminate the sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate at its sole discretion. The Promotion Parties reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or who enters using any automatic or programmed entry duplication method, or any entry service. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- RELEASE & WAIVER: By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Promotion Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this promotion. By participating in this promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental, and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
- PUBLICITY: By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that Promotion Parties, anyone acting on behalf of Promotion Parties, or respective licensees, successors or assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU TO BE AUTOMATICALLY REGISTERED TO RECEIVE EL SUPER NEWSLETTER: By entering the Sweepstakes, you understand that you will automatically be registered to receive the El Super newsletter, UNLESS you “opt-out” by selecting the online feature or requesting to “opt-out” of the newsletter in the written entry submission mailed to El Super, LLC.
- WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a copy of the winners’ list or a copy of these official rules, mail your written request along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: EL SUPER SOCCER EXTRAVAGANZA Attn: Promotions, 14601B. Lakewood Blvd, Paramount, CA 90723. Requests must be received no later than December 30, 2022.
- DISPUTES: THE SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CALIFORNIA. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
SPONSORS: El Super, Frito Lay, Herdez, Planters, Skippy, Tajin, Pepsi, Juanitas, Oreo, Chips Ahoy, Nabisco, Chata, Mexico Lindo.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of CA, NM, AZ, NV AND TX, 18 and over, who reside within fifty (50) miles of a El Super supermarket location. Promotion ends December 20, 2022 Void where prohibited.
- SOCIAL/DIGITAL: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promotion Parties and not to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Google.