MEXICAN FRUIT SALAD
TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Mix watermelon, papaya, mango and pineapple here, but you can mix it up to add in your favorites.
Squeeze of lime juice and some chili lime seasoning
¡Prueba nuestras recetas!
This is a great option to keep your resolutions and healthy goals going. Find the freshest ingredients at El Super for all your detox juices.Ingredients: 1 cup pineapple (chunks) 2 celery sticks 1 cucumber 1 tsp honey Directions:Mix all ingredients in the blender or...
This easy Garlic Butter Shrimp with Lemon and wine is cooked in a skillet in just 20 minutes. Great with pasta, baguette, or rice!Ingredients: 1-pound uncooked large shrimp peeled and deveined 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper...
January is the month for resolutions and healthy goals. Find the freshest ingredients at El Super for detox juice! Cucumber and apple juice is ideal for those suffering from fluid retention and helps eliminate abdominal inflammation.Ingredients: 1/4 cup parsley 1/4...