MEXICAN FRUIT SALAD
TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Mix watermelon, papaya, mango and pineapple here, but you can mix it up to add in your favorites.
Squeeze of lime juice and some chili lime seasoning
¡Prueba nuestras recetas!
Super crispy fish sticks are flavored with lemon and garlic! They are crunchy and delicious when dipped in the jalapeño tartar sauce.Ingredients: 1 pound fresh tilapia 2 eggs, lightly beaten ⅔ cup crushed potato chips 1 cup seasoned panko breadcrumbs...
Soft tacos are so good we're sure you'll crave whipping up a batch tonight. You'll find Beef Shoulder Steak in our weekly offers!Ingredients: 2 beef Shoulder Steaks Boneless, diced 6 small flour tortillas, warmed 2/3 cup prepared Italian dressing 2 tablespoons chopped...
Delicious no-bake mascarpone peach cheesecake is made with simple ingredients and season peaches. You can find everything you need in our stores.Ingredients: 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (250g) ¼ cup light brown sugar ¼ teaspoon kosher salt ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon...