MEXICAN FRUIT SALAD
TIMING 10 MIN
- 1 inch pineapple halved, hollowed and fruit cut into 1 chunks (use 1 cup of pineapple chunks for this recipe and reserve the rest for another use)
- 1 cup of watermelon balls or 1 inch chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch mango chunks
- 1 cup of 1 inch papaya chunks
- Juice of 1 lime
- Chili lime seasoning to taste
- Optional garnishes: mint sprigs lime wedges
Mix watermelon, papaya, mango and pineapple here, but you can mix it up to add in your favorites.
Squeeze of lime juice and some chili lime seasoning
¡Prueba nuestras recetas!
Easy, Simple and DeliciousIngredients:Tamato Soup 2 Cans of Tomato Soup 2 cans of milk Grilled Cheese Sandwich 6 slices of bread of your choice 9 slices of cheese 2 Tbsp. of butterPreparation:In a pot warm the contents of 2 cans of Tomato Soup. Once melted, add 2 cans...
Simmered to Perfection: A Hearty Chicken Broth Recipe to Warm Your Soul.Ingredients:▢ 1 Lb. chicken pieces to your liking (breast, thighs, legs, wings). ▢ 8 cups of water ▢ 2 teaspoons salt ▢ ½ medium white onion ▢ 4 peeled garlic cloves ▢ 2 celery stalks, cut into...
Perfect for celebrating the vibrant fiestas patrias, this recipe is a must-try. Immerse yourself in the rich cultural heritage and savor the irresistible combination of tender meat, crunchy tortillas, and the savory salsa verde. Try our flautas ahogadas with salsa...