PINEAPPLE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
TIMING 5 MIN
- 1 cup of Almond Milk/Coconut Milk Blend or plain Almond Milk
- 1 banana fresh or frozen
- 2 cups of frozen pineapple
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Garnishes optional
- 2 sprigs of mint
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 pineapple wedges
- coarse sugar
- It’s a simple combination of banana, frozen pineapple, shredded coconut and almondmiHlk.
- You can use either the original or coconutmilk blend varieties. I’ve tested it both ways and either will turn out great, but I do prefer the coconut blend in this drink.
- This recipe couldn’t be any simpler – just put the ingredients in the blender, turn it on and in less than 3 minutes you’ve got a refreshing and healthy treat.
- I added some garnishes to up the fun factor like lime and pineapple wedges, mint sprigs and sugar rimmed glasses but that’s completely optional.
Try our new recipes!
AMERICAN PIESurprise your family with 4 of July patriotic pie crust recipe!PREP TIME 60 mins COOK TIME 70 minsTOTAL TIME 3 hrs 10 mins SERVINGS 12 servings INGREDIENTSCRUST 3 1/2 cups flour 3 1/2 teaspoons sugar 1 1/2 teaspoons salt 14 ounces butter (3 1/2 sticks),...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS Batter 1 cup of Fiesta ALL PURPOSE flour 1 tsp Cumin 1 tsp All Ground Pepper 1 tsp Garlic Powder 1 tsp Paprika 1 tsp Seasoning Salt 1/2 bottle Mineral Water 1/2 bottle Beer 1 tbs Chicken Bouillon 2 tbs yellow mustard + 2 tbs...
Servings 4Ready In: 20 MININGREDIENTS 1 tbs Liquid shortening 1 cup of frozen corn 1 medium onion (chopped) 2 jalapeños (chopped) 1 red pepper (chopped) 2 cloves garlic (minced) 1/2 tsp garlic powder 1/2 tsp black pepper Warm an iron cast skillet and add the liquid...