We are Celebrating Kids all Month Long!!!!
Win a gift card worth $500 and celebrate Día del Niño during April.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Starting at 12:00 a.m. CST from April 9 until 11:59 p.m. CST on April 29, 2022
- Open to residents of CA, NV, AZ, NM, AND TX only, ages 18 and older as of 4/1/2022, except for Bodega Latina LLC, employees, their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies, and immediate family members or people living in the same household. Winners must reside within 50 miles of an El Super or Fiesta Mart supermarket.
- Winners will be selected in a random drawing on April 30, 2022 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received. Winners will receive an email notification and may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release within seven (7) days of the attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- (1) gift card valued at $500 on April 5th
- (1) gift card valued at $500 on April 22nd.
- (1) gif card valued at $500 on April 29th
OVERVIEW OF THE PROMOTION
1.1. Before participating in this promotion called “CHILDREN’S DAY” the following terms and conditions (the “bases” or the “terms and conditions”) must be read in their entirety, understood and fully accepted. Participation in the activity is understood as acceptance of the terms and conditions.
1.2. Likewise, the participant agrees to have read and understood the privacy notice for the processing of personal data and authorizes the use of their data for the purposes of the promotion in the terms indicated below.
1.3. In general terms, the activity consists of participating during the validity of the promotion successively registering in the form.
1.4. To participate you must be of legal age. If you are not of legal age, refrain from participating, as you will be disqualified.
1.5. Participation in the activity implies the participant’s decision to be bound by these rules and by the decisions made by El Super/Fiesta Mart and/or the organizer, which will be final in all matters related to the activity.
1.6. Any alteration or violation of the terms and conditions or the procedures or systems established for the performance of the activity will imply the immediate disqualification and/or revocation of the prizes.